I first heard about this recipe many, many, many moons ago and completely forgot about it until recently. A quest for no bake summer recipes prompted me to resurrect it.
This pie is so easy y'all! Really...it is! All you need are 4 ingredients...sweetened condensed milk, cool whip, a package of Kool-Aid (any flavor), and a pre-made graham cracker pie crust.
Who knew that these ingredients......
.....would produce such a wonderful piece of heaven....
Your children will LOVE this recipe! It is VERY kid friendly and they can help with everything from start to finish.
The great thing about Kool-Aid is that it comes in so many different wonderful flavors, so you can imagine the possibilities of pies you can make....grape, lemonade, strawberry, orange, etc...
Go ahead and give it a whirl!
Your family will love ya for it and think you slaved all day in the kitchen ;)
But shhhhhh!!! It will be our little secret ;)
Cherry Kool-Aid Pie
(makes one 9 inch pie)
1 package of Kool-Aid (sweetened or unsweetened...and any flavor)
1 pre-made 9 inch graham cracker crust
8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
14 oz. can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
Whipped cream, cherries, or strawberries (optional)
1. Place the Kool-Aid, Cool Whip, and Sweetened Condensed Milk in a large bowl.
2. Mix and stir until everything is very well blended.
3. Place creamy filling inside the graham cracker crust.
4. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours until nice and set.
5. Garnish with whipped cream, cherries, or strawberries if desired.